Thread: Chinese Conquer
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 07:15   #2
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by simo View Post
Out of curiousity, i downloaded and installed Chinese Co to see the differences.Even though i don't speak any chinese, here is what i found :

- The BP that the anima gives is limited to 10bp, even p18 anima gives 10bp, unlike in our servers, why would they not do the same in all servers? maybe this change will come later?

- There is an auction house system which allows you to sell items without the need to have a character online selling, you can log off and still your items will be shown in the AH.

-Also there are 2 new icons under the "More" Tab, where there is inner power, which i don't know what they are about

Check the screenshots in attachements
The anima change they did on the second change with BP going to P18 completely killed the game. Many stopped spending money with TQ and many more just quit. The idea was a bad idea and many of us warned the GM's and TQ staff well before they changed it yet they did not listen and now they have a game with only a few people chasing anima while the rest said enough was enough. IMO this game is not going to last. You can visit every server and it does not take long to see what has happened.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook