Thread: King of CO
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 16:00   #28
aff

aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
LOL. The point is its still a cheat PERIOD. and with that said I WILL NEVER USE CHEATS TO PLAY A GAME. Also I do understand where you are coming from on the balance stuff yet that does not mean a player has to use auto potting. I used to use 2 f slots to pot ages ago now I just use one and yet aoe is always an issue and in a way I understand why players use the auto potting to free up clicking to heal yet that does not make it right.

All I was saying is this King of CO crap is garbage anyway. Most of the top players I have seen and watch vids on use these cheats anyway so right there you removed a big portion of the skill based play in the game if you understand what I mean.

Anyway I am done in the thread. I like everyone here anyway. I was just pointing out my opinion and it was just that "my opinion". Nobody has to care anyway about my opinion haha :P all.........
They will never admit it. They are always looking for an excuse to justify it.

Back then no matter how strong you were you would always be remembered by an elite pk u played or the way you play in general. Nowadays nobility and status is the first thing to come to mind when talking about who's the best.
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook