Thread: King of CO
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 11:33   #24
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
I have never used a program in my life for this game.

I have always used fingers.

People that auto pot and use macros and programs just need the cheats to survive.

We all die, we all get rev'd.

I have no problem dying in fights. When I do I know it was me that died due to my slow play or from a better player (not as common now with all this auto pot crap).

Anyway I wanted to get my 2 cents in. There are not a lot of us true players anymore.

If you do not believe me just watch all these top you tube vids from many of the players here that make them. Talk about auto pot heaven LOL.

I could rant on yet I am a 1.0 player that has never had to use stupid crap to win. When I lose I am ok with it. For the record I like fighting people that use all this crap since if I can win or when I win with a triple hit I know I played well lolz.............................................. ..............................

Anyway this King of Crap is a joke anyway. Also for the record both Josh's chr (if Jefe is still mainly Josh, etc.) and Vin's character are both great characters with great people steering them in general. This thread became a stupid debate.
Do you know why everyone makes use of the Macro for Pots? Because TQ is fail at balanceing the game..... back than you could outpot AOE's ...

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook