Thread: King of CO
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 10:59   #21
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aff View Post
how so? you no longer have to keep pressing Fkeys like a maniac in order to survive, nor you have to worry about breaking your mouse clicking too fast... I can't see how this is more challenging nowadays when 99% of the server dies to one swipe. It's not challenging at all.
If i read comments like u write here i know why the majority sucks at pvp in this game lmfao. Frame Time ur Zaps / Chains is the maximum damage output for skills not a macro that spams right click. Macros Click at XXX ms in the same interval everytime and don't have the Visual Feedback / Ping Feedback ... Ping is not always the same.

If you have clicked ur F Key for potting u have been doing it wrong the whole life... Down holding ur F Key is the fastest way to Pot without a Macro. So basically u hold down ur F1 Key for example if ur pots were on that key... not clicking it like a idiot.

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook