Thread: King of CO
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 10:25   #19
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aff View Post
that's hard to believe nephew. U used to ride Jefe's **** on this forum like in every single thread. Maybe u used too much teeth and he slapped?

Anyway, back to the topic... Is it really worthy to waste time discussing who's the best on Co nowadays? This **** became so easy since the WW update that it doesn't even matter who beats who.

Not to mention that everyone uses auto pot and some kind of macro to play classes which requires a good amount of clicking i.e taoist/ninja.

It used to be worth of our time back when you had to do multiple things at a time to beat someone: survive (using your damn fingers not a macro), make points, melee and stop your opponent from getting stamina, all at once!!!)

To me, the old version of pirate vs the old version of fire is the match to decide whos the best. As a pirate you'd have to TB, shoot and melee versus a good fire would result in a good match, close on points and sometimes the fire dying last sec by a melee.

Anyway that's my 2cents, I know yall crazy on this new stuff and gonna say i'm tripping but meh.
holding down 1 finger is hard lol, Conquer is now more challenging than it was ever before... just sayin.

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook