View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 15:46   #88
Uchiha_Madara.
Afr!can

Uchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oguzhan View Post
proving much your a virgin?
dude I dont **** girls from facebook or highschool, while I meet some at party I dont know her ID or MSN poor virgin boy, lemme guess you've got added one chick at facebook, but she didnt even check your profil coz of your nerd face? or mayby pathetic small biceps?

try it, Poland cannot be worst than Africa, nerd.
Lmao you still haven't gathered the fact I'm a virgin? Your a bit slow. I think you'd actually kill yourself if you saw my facebook tbh. So your one of those cool people that just meets a girl on the first day and bangs her, yeah your so cool. More evidence that the girls you **** are ugly, dirty slags.
Uchiha_Madara. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook