View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 01:19   #59
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutzu89 View Post
gtf out .... the pool from eztozia was .... she had on vote 2 patches...
1. the patch when weapon skin change
2. the second was a bit older

so get lost.... kiss Tq ass maybe ull get a db
Your an idiot.. If you only realized how retarded you just made yourself look..

Now to the other cry babys.. Guess what jackass's? If you don't agree with the changes made.. If you don't plan on playing.. Then just continue on with either 2.0 or remain retired.. I don't care and nor does anybody else who is still gonna play.. And most importantly TQ doesn't care either. What's the point in crying on forums anyways? Think it will change anything? Most of you will end up playing it anyways.. And if you don't then Lol.. Not like you woulda made a difference anyways.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now back on topic.. Hemp told me basicly everything will remain as the current 2.0 that isn't noted on that list to be changed.. Which is a hell of alot better then 2.0 now and better then any pservers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what TQ based there decisions off of...

- make ONE new server <---- we got 2 servers

- dedicated to classic conquer back in the day (2004/2005)<----- basicly 04/05 but with new jumps with more starter quests.

- remove bulk buying for server (but not 5 packs ect.) <---- who cares.. They only save like 60 bucks.

- remove all cp/shopping mall/ect. (maybe) <---- When i seen (maybe) i knew we would get atleast lotto.. But no shopmall so ****.. Not a big deal.. Even creator of poll knew it would be hard to not have everything we want.

- no merge for server <--- We got that

- start from scratch<---- We got that

- everything after NON PK IN TC should not exist on this server<---- We got TC PKin and basicly nothing else besides lotto and jumps with abunch of added quests for new chars and quests for more exp.... WHOA big freakin deal...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.

Last edited by Rapist..; 10-22-2009 at 01:31.