View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 21:36   #47
killaz

killaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond repute
i've been watching this classic section since it first came out. i've been playin since early 2006, back when you could still pk in tc. i've been here for all the horrible patches and new things that have made players quit. i understand why alot of ppl are not happy with the way there releasing there version of classic co. but at the same time, most of what will still be there doesn't bother me and won't stop me from playing classic. i didn't expect it to be exactly like it was when i first started but it's better than it is now. ninjas as a class without toxic fog to me are just target practise, yes i'm a fb/ss junky lol. without talis and bp, most of the top end players will still be killable with the right amount of skill. if you were expecting to get everything u wanted, u were doomed to be disappointed from the start. sure i'd love for no lotto,cps and ninjas, but like it has said before, without bp,talis,db lvlin and soc stones, it won't be as big of a deal. bulkers won't have as much of an advantage as they do now. and i can live with that.

just thought i'd share my veiw on this subject

>LoneWolf<
130/130/137
wat/war/pir

Eagle

Brutality
128/130/132
pure water

Tokez
130/130/131
wat/war/monk

-burnt-(fb pro)retired
110/125/130
tro/tro/tro

if i got 5 cps for everytime i got called an aimbotter, i'd be full +12 now. gotta love skill