View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 18:18   #16
Southerngirl930
Word :0

Southerngirl930 has a reputation beyond reputeSoutherngirl930 has a reputation beyond reputeSoutherngirl930 has a reputation beyond reputeSoutherngirl930 has a reputation beyond reputeSoutherngirl930 has a reputation beyond reputeSoutherngirl930 has a reputation beyond reputeSoutherngirl930 has a reputation beyond reputeSoutherngirl930 has a reputation beyond reputeSoutherngirl930 has a reputation beyond reputeSoutherngirl930 has a reputation beyond reputeSoutherngirl930 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himie View Post
maybe there are no seeders available for the torrent try downloading via FTP
Yeah I guessed I was gonna have to cancel the download and use something else x.x

But really does anyone know why AVG suddenly decided to block conquer? Now that I know it didnt jus happen to me Im just wonderin.

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloc

Any fool can count the seeds in an apple. Only God can count all the apples in one seed. ~Robert H. Schuller

It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives. ~Unknown

Windows Vista sux a big one.
Southerngirl930 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook