Send a message via AIM to aqzman
Quote:
Originally posted by FireWalkWithMe
it is really cool that mets can improve the level of weapons

but what about the rest?
It should be changed to:

Meter
It can improve the level of most equipment

Most equipment because there are some items that aren't upgradeable (Love Forever Ring), and others that you have to upgrate with DBs (116+ ring, 120+ weapons).

And the words "Amount:1" should be taken out, because a meter is the only item in the game with that in its description, well the only one that I can remember at the moment.

And I found another typo, I was seeing if I could upgrade my elite 120 boots in market and I seen that "Weapon Master" was spelt "WeaponMast". Here is a screen shot, I'm not sure if Its all items that need to be upgraded with a DB or just elite 120 boots though.

BTW Banana, now I've reported 8 ingame typos, and told you the best way to fix the met description. Don't you think that its time you get a patch for these? All that needs to be done for most of what I reported is a simple StrRes.ini edit and then send that out as a patch.

Please start fixing things in this game, even little things like typos and small bugs that people have gotten used to, it'll make Conquer a much more enjoyable game as a whole. There'll be less people complaing and bashing Conquer on the forums, less people quiting, and more new players joining, which is good for the Conquer community and DB sales.

Thanks, aqzman.
aqzman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook