View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 01:21   #25
Kanux

Kanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond reputeKanux has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neplayscooppy View Post
for some reason I get a very low FPS. It isnt down to poor hardware nor is it down to poor internet my brother does not get the problem. The only difference is that hes on XP and Im on Win7. How can I raise my FPS? Ive tried Gamebooster and turning off Aero.
I think I had the exact same problem as you.
On my old trashy desktop PC 4 years ago, I had no problem with FPS.
Now on my laptop (Windows 7), hardware is much better and stuff I get FPS lag when I jump into a large spawn (FPS drops to like 0-2).

Even with gamebooster it was still terrible. Only difference gamebooster made was the FPS in empty maps, was up by about 10 FPS.

Got it fixed now.
Go to your CO and right click -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Uncheck the "Run this program in compatibility mode"

This fixed all my FPS issues and I got no problem with screen lag.
Kanux is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook