View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 19:01   #23
Tippin Cows
Root beer!

Tippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond reputeTippin Cows has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythenlord View Post
Sorry, but there is one small problem with the Frantic Monkeys Quest: I'm a Fire Tao, Level 70, and I absolutely CAN'T hurt those damn Venomous Apes; even after transforming back, my Fire deals only 35 points damage. How am I to ever finish this quest if I can't hurt those damn monsters?
If you are using magic-based attacks you shouldn't be experiencing any problems. Have you solved the problem yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanHorns View Post
in my country it's around 6:00 - 7:00 am I guess, so you're not the only one. I need to sleep at least 4-5 hours I got a life unlike some guys that brag they didn't play Co for 1 week...lol
TQ has removed the time limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokisb View Post
I cannot find the ghost city or the coordinates 145, 134. Someone PLEASE tell me where it is...
The coordinates are in three different places. The grassy square with Guild Conductress and Boxer in TC is home to one coordinate. The eastern (-->) most corner of this square has one coordinate. The second is on the bridge leading to the floating part of TC. The final coordinate is on the southern wall of TC. Find OfficerBao and then walk south on the wall. The coordinate is at the lowest corner.

I added a map for this in the original post

Last edited by Tippin Cows; 02-27-2009 at 11:50.
Tippin Cows is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook