View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 22:25   #10
ShootTheMoonlig
♪♫Bhall♫♪

ShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Brady :P View Post
The fact that you people have even visited a site like that makes me laugh.

Also, the fat Arab looks like Chubby Chuckle. The other looks like a bloodthirsty Santa.
It's fun when you have like a group of people on there so its not like you're just one person sitting there staring into your cam ****s weird. We try to find other groups of people on webcam to talk ****/make fun or just whatever the **** is going on their side. Usually you'll find people smoking weed doing drugs whatever or ****ing eachother...thats always great. Or if you go with two people you can get girls to show their **** or hell whatever you want. It's great to know how many girls are demeaning themselves.
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2
Skate 3
Add Me : Bhallerrr
ShootTheMoonlig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook