View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 15:10   #56
Lucy-Liu
Banned

Lucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyUKi View Post
Uhmm i filed the case to our GM but i want have some answers from the community as well maybe they have problems like mine.. My issue is about my account being Banned for vending or going to training ground xD 3:40pm Feb. 02, 08' Phil. Time both my character got dced then all of a sudden when i logged them back in it says my accounts are banned for no reason or just tq is down for merging the recent server? xD this is soo..... XD
I was in the market on Sat evening. Sunday morning Feb-2-3rd dancing when my archer all of the sudden ended up in Bootjail. (i guess was that). After 5 seconds or so, a very short time later i was disconnected.
When I attempted to log back into the game it said my account was banned

Reason?

Feb 2nd,You have received free socks/items from XXXXX.
And XXXXXX was related with the frauder YYYY,He received free frauded dragonballs and free money from the frauder YYYY.

Disgusting!