View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 15:10   #55
Fyre

Fyre has a reputation beyond reputeFyre has a reputation beyond reputeFyre has a reputation beyond reputeFyre has a reputation beyond reputeFyre has a reputation beyond reputeFyre has a reputation beyond reputeFyre has a reputation beyond reputeFyre has a reputation beyond reputeFyre has a reputation beyond reputeFyre has a reputation beyond reputeFyre has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrwln View Post
I completely agree. I am afraid to buy anything ingame, as I can be banned for buying something that was hacked/stolen from someone else. It is ridiculas. They need to ban the ones doing the selling not those that are buying.
You know one way for TQ to actually put a stop to the hacked db crap is to put like a hold on items from being sold or traded for a certian amount of days. This would stop innocent bystanders from being banned for something they had no control over.

I mean think about it how hard would it be to put the coding in .... they have the coding in so you cant trade vp in for exp but once a day and same thing after you have completed the exp quest for the day .
~Babygirl~ lvl 130 Trojan
Sirena lvl 125 Water Non-RB
Unforgiven lvl 124 fire
And many other chars
Proud GL of KindredSpirits

lvl 9x wiz a. master/a.master in NightWish
cabal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thao! View Post

Otherwise, as for it being absurd, random, and totally unfair.
Welcome to the ****ty game of Conquer Online.