View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 13:48   #52
sbrwln
Noop

sbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sbrwln Send a message via Yahoo to sbrwln
Quote:
Originally Posted by BitzBlu View Post
We only ever got reasons when we actually EMAILED them first. They didn't email us to tell us why first, so we were left wondering what the heck we did for day and a half.
I got a reason from Zhang, Which was: DB Fraud
And that's all they would say. This is bullcrap, how are we supposed to know that a DB was stolen what we buy, or sell IN GAME? We're just playing the game and get penalized for THAT? It's insane, They really better unban my account, this is really unfair.
I completely agree. I am afraid to buy anything ingame, as I can be banned for buying something that was hacked/stolen from someone else. It is ridiculas. They need to ban the ones doing the selling not those that are buying.

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com