Thread: FB chains
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 10:26   #32
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakening View Post
Suit up hoe, been trying to show you are the worst player since wwk+fb thread where you got ****ted on by playing with me.

Again, that's not the reason for the ban loooool. Hence, i'm still here doing the same thing that you claimed i was banned for.

So play with me already, you horrible player you.
I'm not playing with you not because I have a point to prove, but because you're one of the worst human beings I've ever met. You have no heart, no care, no will to do any good. I have zero respect for you and I'll continue to think that way until you stop being an arsehole to everyone you speak to. I'm surprised you're not in a coma, if you speak like this to people face to face you must have quite a sore nose by now.

Also, no, you didn't "****" on me. I said from the start we had different views, you're just unaccepting of that reality. You know it worked great for me, people from my server even agreed it worked great. So why bother arguing? Now we're done okay? I might just add you to my ignore list.
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3

Last edited by Karyn; 04-05-2014 at 17:14.
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook