Thread: Price vs Time
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 17:53   #5
jinks

jinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
Oh, so whats 12cps for the first try is what eventually costs 30k cps per weap and can be done an unlimited number of times a day? im talking about that Mok thing forging for me or whatever... Some people have talked about it costing 1080cps... but i think i understand now, you can only use 2 chars max to make the quest faster... so transfering my weps away is useless.
Its 12cps if you don't have the required items and she will give you 1 scrap, its 300cps (at first stage) to purchase 1 scrap and can be done to obtain all 27 in 1 day. (160cps at 2nd stage)

So if you pay the 12 cps each day it will cost 324cps and take 27 days to complete the 1st stage.
jinks is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook