Thread: Price vs Time
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 17:38   #4
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Their not tradable, you have to complete the whole quest on one account, still taking around 90 days. It's 12 cps for the first stage only. I'm currently on stage 2, you need to obtain 10,000 points, each time you collect the items you obtain 450, or you can pay 18 cps for between 350-700 point (around there, can't remember exact numbers.) so that's a 50% increase in price from the previous stage. One can only assume each stage has an increase in price.
Oh, so whats 12cps for the first try is what eventually costs 30k cps per weap and can be done an unlimited number of times a day? im talking about that Mok thing forging for me or whatever... Some people have talked about it costing 1080cps... but i think i understand now, you can only use 2 chars max to make the quest faster... so transfering my weps away is useless.
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook