View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 23:58   #6
Neatfreak

Neatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Icey View Post
Twofold, not Twinfold.

How come you're only complaining about ninjas having more HP than trojans? Taoists have more HP than trojans too. Why not just re-lot as a trojan as ninjas do? Even without being to repair your weapons you can PvP for a long time when re-lotted. I don't re-lot like that but I know a lot of people who have and their weapons lasted a long time... with SS / FB, etc.

**Durability should decrease with Twofold though**

Since when was Twofold ever hard to aim to begin with? It's like the easiest skill to use.
I am complaining because ninjas have the highest attack and like you said, the easiest skill to use ON top of having toxic fog. I would re-allot and pvp like a ninja with 16k but the difference in pvp-ing with 16k a trojan makes your weapons lose dura and unlike a ninja who wouldn't have to repair their weapon, a trojan wouldn't be able to because if you have 16k hp that means no agility and no strength. And remote repair does not allow you to repair weapons if you do not have the strength or agility requirements.

And no, your equipment wouldn't last very long, especially weapons. My 130 weapons drop about 10 dura with just 30 minutes of pvp-ing. So re-alloting to keep the weapons up = Huge waste of dbs.
Neatfreak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook