View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 10:25   #86
PlagueKnight54

PlagueKnight54 has a reputation beyond reputePlagueKnight54 has a reputation beyond reputePlagueKnight54 has a reputation beyond reputePlagueKnight54 has a reputation beyond reputePlagueKnight54 has a reputation beyond reputePlagueKnight54 has a reputation beyond reputePlagueKnight54 has a reputation beyond reputePlagueKnight54 has a reputation beyond reputePlagueKnight54 has a reputation beyond reputePlagueKnight54 has a reputation beyond reputePlagueKnight54 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking yeppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
So you all agree that deleting the anti-trojan file helps running CO on Win7, right?
i didnt delete the program just changed the folder name and it stops it from running, but is still there is for some unknown reason i wanna use the worthless thing later. and have no problems what so ever. At first i was having issues with my video card as Windows 7 didnt support it any more, so i got a new card, mobo, cpu and more ram so as for stats i could run anything i wanted and probably run it twice, but before i disabled the antibot prog. it still gave me BSOD but all is well and back to playing.. thanks Conondrum for the info.
PlagueKnight54 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook