View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 20:44   #45
Karnagee

Karnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond reputeKarnagee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Dizzle81 View Post
My question is will there be "Bonus Equipment tasks"? Like at lvl 30 you can start these "tasks" to get refined to super gears not to mention be level 100 in a day because each task gives exp on top of a bound exp ball? Im not sure if this was answered but definately would like to know... Because everyone's thoughts from reading previous threads and posts that leveling will be hard just like back in the day. Well definately wont be hard if TQ is keeping this feature in the game.

I have a funny feeling a lot of us are in for a BIG disappointment. Sure a lot will give it a try but will be VERY unsatisfied. I mean anything should be better than the current CO 2.0 lol.
nah check the 9th part of the "latest news for Co Classic" it's not gunna be there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cental View Post
You know what i say. Lets all just quit and move on with life. If TQ wont make old Co ( CO 1.0) then lets all quit so they wasted their time. WE the people asked for CO 1.0. TQ said **** you we'll make it the way we want because were greedy mother ****ers that want more money neither tho we made a Millions of dollars in the past couple years and you have pay. Know what i say i say " I dont need your **** because i'll play a private server thats more fun then you greedy ass servers. And without the people your game FAILS."

Point is they're not going listen to anyone anymore they really dont care about US they care about money. So lets just move on or make a game thats more fun.
if u wanna pout n quit thats u, dun try to take other ppl down with u...sure it's not 1.0 which is what i'd rather of seen too but it's deff got some potential, so either think of a glass half full instead of half empty or get out >.>

besides the ONLY reason they're bringin classic back at all is cuz of the massive loss in players, with the server the way it currently is it goes back to skill oriented rather then credit card oriented, besides i dun kno why anybody would come n buy 7 bulks on a server that doesnt do 1/10th of what other servers would

thx so much for takin elite 2socs outa lotto hemp - oh look they're back in tq'd

welcome to classic conquer - turned into a compromise, ok that works - cco lotto superior to 2.0 lotto tq'd

we're opening 2 servers to please our old school players - oh hey theres only USA (im in us but damn the lag) tq'd

no more optimism, no more considering this might be close to 1.0, suck a nut tq
Karnagee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook