Thread: Chi Luck
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 01:41   #15
MasterWarrior
I<3Reflect

MasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MasterWarrior Send a message via MSN to MasterWarrior Send a message via Yahoo to MasterWarrior
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
Its all about luck really, its just, yours hit you so good.
Yea that was my point. Ive played this game off and on since 1.0 way back in 2004. During that time ive had crap luck for pretty much everything especially chi. Spent millions just on pheonix years ago and only managed to get that 390. This time i managed to make my chi from:

390 nix
385 dragon
386 tiger
392 turtle

To

400 nix
400 dragon
400 tiger
392 turtle

In only around 5 million chi total. Then the anniversary quest started and i wasnt able to work on turtle. Everything about this game is based on luck and chance, nothing is guranteed. Tq may tell us that somthing has a x% chance of happening but its actually all just random.

Full +12 -7
King 50b donation
348perfection

R.I.P. Jay, we will always miss you
MasterWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook