Thread: Chi Luck
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 09:58   #8
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
Did u catch ur desired orange? After u do, u might get a surprise as I did lol.
On Nix, with a 390 score, i had 49.093 atk. I made a score of 400 and surprise, I have 50.593 and not 52.093. I am ranked on the 18th place but it says I get 3k atk and 1k final-p-atk. I get none of them but 1.5k atk and 500 final-p-atk.
So I assume that they display the stats from 1-3 ranks but the bonuses are as they were in the past. We got TQ'ed once again geeeez.
That is actually interesting. Have to wait and see what others with 400's say. I am wondering if they changed this after the last anima change taking BP all the way up to P-18 which actually destroyed nobility pretty much completely -OR DID IT! with your post maybe they quietly changed how the rankings used to be to support the anima which would just be another complete backstab to players by this company if it is in fact what they did showing even more how they have become a complete greed based bunch of mothe-----r _____________________xzxzxzxzxx'rs by finding a way to have nobility play a new role in chi.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook