Thread: Chi Luck
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 17:08   #2
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
17 million chi on Dragon to get an immunity to 97 and I could never get over the 97 Immunity hump. I never could get above 97 for ages until the one event that had the 96,97,98 tokens and a good friend randomly rolled a 98 on Dragon for me (Thank You Lena!!!!!). I could not get past that 97. Then in the next 6 - 8 months I slowly finalized my 1 off 98 and 99's to 100 on the gates. That one spell on Dragon was horrible and almost made me quit trying.

Chi was harder to roll back then on the old system then it seems to be now. I finalized my chi right before the new system was introduced yet rolling the hero quest in the first 2 days just to get points for the point store I rolled 2 100 breaks (1 a day) - Not that I use break ATM yet I was somewhat shocked. That was sorta unheard of before, at least from most of the peeps I know, so just keep going you will hit your 100 soon enough.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 07-10-2019 at 17:13.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook