View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 13:02   #8
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
it's been since around the 1.0 days and right after that that I really played a trojan yet if SS is wider like they did with Pirate wouldn't that be a huge skill again due to range and also "I think" trojans do not use stamina if the attack misses. If that is the case I see some advantages with that over herc. due to the range, width - if it does happen, and the stamina issue. Am I missing something on that front? There are a few interesting weapon choices on the melee side yet 1 sec stun IMO will probably be useless yet some of the BT options may be nice etc.
Even if u did hit, u still got the rampage that regens stamina, better if yours is maxed rune, unlimited ss. that 1 sec is enough if u got super cyclone going on, even more OP if the guy is speed hacking like most pirates nowadays.
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook