View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 10:08   #7
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
it's been since around the 1.0 days and right after that that I really played a trojan yet if SS is wider like they did with Pirate wouldn't that be a huge skill again due to range and also "I think" trojans do not use stamina if the attack misses. If that is the case I see some advantages with that over herc. due to the range, width - if it does happen, and the stamina issue. Am I missing something on that front? There are a few interesting weapon choices on the melee side yet 1 sec stun IMO will probably be useless yet some of the BT options may be nice etc.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook