View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 23:17   #6
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
I believe those arent skill activated passives like Herc, Nix, SS but rather melee activated passives, the 100% trigger rate only takes effect after you land the melee passive of the certain weapon that you're using.

https://co.99.com/guide/event/2019/inspiredtrojans/

As you can see in their weapon archive page, those mini-clips shows a trojan meeleing a dummy. So yeah, I assume these new skills can only be activated during melee fights and not while using skills.

But who knows, unless TQ messes this one up again, Trojans will be the next big thing.
You started off right saying herc, but then you said nix ? which is a melee passive... Maybe you meant scentsword?

All of these new "Weapons" are actually just melee skills you can see the "Weapon" in the preview of the skills not actually requiring you to use the weapon in question as this would make epics redundant, with that being said we're talking about MELEE skills that activate on MELEE hit then trigger an effect... This will not make trojan OP - the game now is based on Swipe / Xp / Fly / focus / multi-hit skills and sitting in STG's to rack up points. getting melee'd shouldn't be anyones worry as typically it would almost never happen. They did mention making SS/FB wider which tbh no one is going to use STILL as herc is same cost and hits 360 for -5% dmg worth it in almost any fight.

Skill Examples:

You'll see the "Weapon" form to the right of the Trojan THEN the skill triggers because of the melee. Unless they are leaving a big portion of this expansion unsaid i don't see this changing anything for Trojans or the state of the game. Will check the other site and see what i an find though and report back shortly.

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook