View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 02:16   #2
Trovian

Trovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond reputeTrovian has a reputation beyond repute
Hey! This is one of the updates I am actually really looking forward to! It would be nice if you can buy upgrades using guild funds instead of your own funds as a starter.

Also, would love to see it being quite a spacious area, but not just for looks. Would be cool if it had it's own sort of guild practice arena where you can have more than two players enter (so have teams practice against each other). Would be nice if there was a guild bank system implemented at the same time (as has been suggested many times before). That's all I can think of off the top of my head right now, I will probably come back with more suggestions later on.
Trovian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook