View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 03:20   #12
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardek69 View Post
Thank you all. This is my first time to play on a low level bracket, i.e. level 129 bracket. I am break immunity in my previous server but not actve on pvp events. More of pve since i was a returning player trying to figure out the game. Im on a new server and ranked 6 when it comes to bp in my bracket. What I noticed so far, since Im full sdg and only 3% blessing, a sure win for opponent lower than my bp (regardless of enemy build) and sure loss when facing high bp, where I always get 1hit. All player above my bp are all anti I guess. My max damage on top bp is aroung 12k.

I go on anti since this is what I observed in my previous server which is a year old now. Im planning anti+strike but got ****ed up since I got 99 stat final p.atak on two chi stages.
Like I said this build can be viable, though range is the way to go. Stack torts go pattack/+final/anti/HP and you should be fine. As long as you have no mercy. Then as range ww Max your cloud asap with bound cp you should be able to even out point those that have anti above you as long as you're good at kiting and you shouldn't die either. Anyway good luck!

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook