View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 14:22   #10
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
why minmax a top 1 spot fight with "such a long way to go" though?
youre trying to counter spec him to a fight against a max bp crit character, which is not "100% better for him". he should be prioritising net profit, accounting for the most common denominator that stops him from advancing to the next tier of prizes on an average week. that means that switching out for immunity is not necessarily the best idea, even if his bracket does have a max bp crit.

i play low lvl tournies and consistently come first, and i run antibreak over immunity despite the fact my biggest 1v1 threats week-to-week always have a 100% crit chance on me. and its because the dynamic down there is so different. my 1v1 threats are not the biggest threats to team and prizes. its more likely ill lose to a peasant team stacking attackers than losing to the crit prince ninja/water combo down there at the moment. and that isnt a one off. there have been 3 other crit max bpers in my bracket in the last year. the point is that i find antibreak more viable despite having max bp crit opponents
You ignored most of what I said. Anti builds will always be inferior against someone of equal or higher BP. He said that he's 128 323 bp meaning he's very far against Max or even in the top 50% on any normal server he's hindering himself. There's no dispute, anti is only good for farming servers or support, or as I mentioned those specific classes can do decent with anti. There's literally no argument that's just how it is, and again it's becoming even more so that way. Anti does nothing in cross server because nobility and guild BP are redundant, class PK anti will not work going forward, qualifier the same. And again his BP is no where near where it needs to be for anti to be of much benefit at all.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook