View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 11:11   #9
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
While true in some situations anti is better like you said unless it's low level it's really not worth it in any case. And even then it's only good until someone decides to go down there that's the same or higher BP than you. So really only a farming server tactic. The best anti account in most cases will lose to a mediocre account with the same BP and a little bit of crit unless it's maybe a full stg Archer/ranged ww/pirate or a really pro monk. Also, in his situation he's only level 128 328bp he has a long way to go (at least a year playing hardcore non stop with a bit of luck) to get to Max BP and I'd assume his jiang etc is in a similar state. So it's 100% better for him to go immunity for the reasons that myself and you listed. His enemies are most likely already higher and much further ahead than him unless he's on a new server, but I've seen him on the forums before so unless he started fresh I don't think so.

As for agility, imo more than the standard is needed. Archer it should be fine going the base but ww definitely needs more than that 36 to get points while on low stamina. I'd say it's probably going to end up being around 120 but just find someone with 129 +12 boots and test it out.
why minmax a top 1 spot fight with "such a long way to go" though?
youre trying to counter spec him to a fight against a max bp crit character, which is not "100% better for him". he should be prioritising net profit, accounting for the most common denominator that stops him from advancing to the next tier of prizes on an average week. that means that switching out for immunity is not necessarily the best idea, even if his bracket does have a max bp crit.

i play low lvl tournies and consistently come first, and i run antibreak over immunity despite the fact my biggest 1v1 threats week-to-week always have a 100% crit chance on me. and its because the dynamic down there is so different. my 1v1 threats are not the biggest threats to team and prizes. its more likely ill lose to a peasant team stacking attackers than losing to the crit prince ninja/water combo down there at the moment. and that isnt a one off. there have been 3 other crit max bpers in my bracket in the last year. the point is that i find antibreak more viable despite having max bp crit opponents
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook