View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 22:59   #2
PatBuchanan
Blood Angel 4 Life

PatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond reputePatBuchanan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to PatBuchanan
Howdy Maten, long time no see. I haven't really played on this server in a year. I have stopped by time again to visit with people, but I'm pretty much done.

People are spending crazy amounts of cash on Snowfall. People are buying bulk after bulk after bulk. To be competitive you really have to put down a good deal of cash. And quite frankly, there are waaaaay better games that cost a loooooooooooooot less.

It seems to be a very common tale of really good games. They start off real good, then they make some adjustment to try to make more money and end up ruining the game.