View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 12:27   #1
Lep
Real

Lep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond reputeLep has a reputation beyond repute
Returning Maybe~

So, I always come and go, it's really annoying since I do love this game, it's just the content... everything is just so "expensive". I'm VIP 6, was wondering if Auto Hunting would be useful for any given reason now days, it used to be a great way to get some start up gears(which I no longer have) and some startup money.

Gotta look for a way to get some money in the game, so if anyone has any ideas hit me up, I don't plan on cashing nor do I plan on wearing Bound Equipment(I usually give things to buddies away when I come and go) but I do enjoy rebuilding my character. Not sure how long it'll take to get some good gears now days, but I'd still like some people to hang with.

If anyone wants someone to talk to or chill with, I'll be in Colombus, cant currently remember my IGN cause the game wont patch up lol, but I'll probably post it up here later on. Just message "Lep" on world chat if you want to chat for a bit.
Lep is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook