View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 01:34   #4
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony6r View Post
Hey,

First of all I haven't played since 2011 and even then I was still a big noob.

Im CURRENTLY PLAYING IPAD CO.

Now, I have about 3kish cps right now, and I bought those and just merchanted for money. I'm tired of just standing still buying/selling so how can I make money?

Someone suggested "monk farming" So I researched it, and for about 2 p4 beads and p6 armor its going to take about 13k cps, which I don't have... SO how can I make money to get to my goal of 13k cps?

ALSO, WHAT IS DRAGON SOUL GEAR? Whats the difference between p1 p2 p3 and ect?

Can I make money by farming with water or war with 1-2 soc gear SRG?? if so how long and is it worth it?
buy permed beads, p3/p4, ring 1soc p2 or p3 with the money you have (not sure it's enough)

dont need permed cap or armor, just 2 sets of them.
1soc low levl armor, 1 soc level 70 super +3 or 4.
1soc low level cap, 1 soc level 67/82 super +3 or 4.
1soc level 67/82 super +3/4 necky.

get a combo of these that can get you to level 100, then you can use tower to tank the hits.

the rest, steed/crop/fan/tower, +4/5.

use sdgs. you prolly will reborn monk in anywhere b/n 1 hr to 2.

edit: not 1 hr, prolly closer to 2 hrs or more to get the db.

Last edited by sundancerx; 01-05-2015 at 01:40.
sundancerx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook