View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 01:14   #3
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony6r View Post
Hey,

First of all I haven't played since 2011 and even then I was still a big noob.

Im CURRENTLY PLAYING IPAD CO.

Now, I have about 3kish cps right now, and I bought those and just merchanted for money. I'm tired of just standing still buying/selling so how can I make money?

Someone suggested "monk farming" So I researched it, and for about 2 p4 beads and p6 armor its going to take about 13k cps, which I don't have... SO how can I make money to get to my goal of 13k cps?

ALSO, WHAT IS DRAGON SOUL GEAR? Whats the difference between p1 p2 p3 and ect?

Can I make money by farming with water or war with 1-2 soc gear SRG?? if so how long and is it worth it?
Dragon souls are items u can put on lvl 120 gear (130 for p6/7) to get extra stats like defense, attack, crit,..
Only when u make them perm with perm stones do they keep the stats when u make them low lvl again, which is needed for monk farming..
Higher P means better stats.
So u need to be dedicated and farm alot tomake it worth the investment..
With p4 beads, p3 ring and some defense soul on armor/headgear (full 2sock) u can farm in less than an hour, but gets very boring after a few monks..
So dunno if its worth it