View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 16:15   #26
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarLorde View Post
One more thing if someone wouldnt mind helping me. As I stated I'm almost to become 2nd reborn and I've been told that I need to put everything in vitality and 20 in spirit. I've noticed I run out of mana so freaking fast that I dont know what I should do to get more. I see the reason to get vitality because it helps in pvp but I hate using so much mana pots lol
Hello StarLorde =)

If you don't have a Miraculous Gourd and a Mana BS, 20 points in spirit is too low cuz it just gives you 600 mana points.. not enough to use 3 Fire of Hell spells...

Try to buy or hunt for that spell if you don't have it and learn it when you are second reborn (I dunno if you keep it when you second reborn >.<... someone knows, plz?)... Use that spell to level when you are a second reborn fire (if you gonna level manually) and to complete quests like Dis City

For mana, I would suggest to be closer to 2000 points too... if you have a gourd, 40 points in spirit (800 from gourd plus 1200 from attribute points)

1 points in spirit = 30 mana points
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 09-03-2017 at 16:18.
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook