View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 15:34   #12
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello everyone =)

It is not just GW... it is GW, CTF, boss killing... Some of the gameplays that matter the most... for those things you have to stay on same screen to hit poles and monsters... just one flying archer with that skill can kill too many and still hit pole... and yes, that skill is too strong

"But archers were weak and could not kill anyone before"... they never were weak... best hunter, one of the best at killing bosses, good to stun and also could kill some... archer was never meant to be a too nice killer.. they are hunters, good at making money... but probably ppl complained (dunno >.<) and assassin came.. then ppl continued to complain about "weak' archers and now there is that infinity rune (not even speaking about the no mercy with arrow)
It's a strong skill but I still don't think its broken. Fires can kill them, Ninja can kill them & drag them away with mortal drag. Monk can kill. Not every class was equipped to deal w/ archer before and it's the same now they just got a buff. People just have to be willing to pk at the bosses to deal with it. I'm pking people everyday so it shouldn't make a difference between then and now in terms of pking just need to turn that pk mode on and deal with them. If you can't deal with them now, you probably didnt have a class that could deal w/ them before either so it's a mute point. Dwar/WW/Tro/War never had anything to deal w/ flying before its no different now.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook