View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 18:30   #3
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Returning = )

Yes plz >.<... now it is even worse with new archer rune =.=

Burning sky is okay i guess... fire curse just not that good =(
I just use it a lil from time to time to test, but inferno to hunt a lot better

I don't even think they thought about all possible uses of that rune when they made it.. bow and others... Damage for arrow should be limited.. ppl maybe not complaining a lot now cuz dunno if there are archers already using a fixed one, but when it will happen not gonna be too fun..

Should have a different limit for magic users... cuz what fire is gonna reach that damage? =.=

Boss Killer - Just makes good classes at killing bosses even better... Warriors and archers (infinity, focus and boss killer?) didn't need that... Rune should not be upgradable for warrior (this one for sure), archer (?) and ww (?)
Nerfs I don't think they will do so I'm not really focused on that. More on buffs/mechanic changes. They won't nerf because people have already invested etc so we have to deal with that how it is.

Tort Idea is definitely a good one, though I think they are planning to rework it to be better they've said to my vip7 friends so we'll see what happens there I will add that in though.

Even if assassin/archer get that IT WILL HURT. However, they really couldn't kill before and it doesn't stack with their already good damage from stamina skills so I don't think it's that bad.

Hopefully they add curse in for nado, even if it just hits the base damage it would be a good addition. FOH/Lotus can do more if they hit more people but nado should still have the base increase for hitting a solo opponent.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook