View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 02:31   #1
Jeffacakes

Jeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond reputeJeffacakes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittin View Post
It is now officially Wednesday and the president of Egypt has not only cut off the internet supply to all of Egypt, but also the phones transportation anywhere close to in to and out of Cairo.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ml_egypt

On Friday anyone is welcome to join me and my friends on Nanya server in the Celebrities group in a peaceful one hour protest in the market in hopes that someone takes notice. That maybe showing our support will keep the protesters in Egypt that play our game strong and vigilant. While I have not enjoyed the last few years of game play as much as before the "hostile take over" of most of the US servers, I am aware that these people that have made my PIXLES miserable are in fact human and are suffering great injustices.

Friday 10pm Nanya market or any market for that matter.
But it's been so nice no1s tried to scam me,pk me, ks me or whisper me in anything other than English since they got cut off lol.

They will probably be back Before Friday btw, he agreed to step down at the end of his term and no run for electiOn again, over half the protestors said that's a result and went home.
GTR-<skyline> pure130 pure arch
lethalchic war-war-tro 130-130-131.

Kanasai_US
Riffix 130-100+ war-war

im Dan.

<3 DevilishlyKatt~ <3
Jeffacakes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook