View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 01:24   #41
J.D.
Banned

J.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond reputeJ.D. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Don't blame China for that one, blame countries with a particular limiting set of rules that the majority live by.....

And I like jay's bit, but the only thing I wouldn't agree to would be something that seperates the guild from the rest of the world, like a guild mine. We don't want people hiding away in their houses all the time, we want you out and about.
I was just thinkin about the pk thing as a little place where people in the guild can practice or mess around among themselves, without having to deal with the public PK arena.
I'm thinking it really doesn't need to have a whole crapton of stuff to DO inside, but there should be plenty to see and check out. Hang in there, maybe a war room to plan GWs, with some relaxing spots and stuff to show off. But you still have to go outside to play....
Alliance room would be a good idea, only available for GLs, DLs and GLs/DLs from allies, people can be invited there by the guilds GL.
J.D. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook