View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 15:35   #62
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post

However, please refrain from partaking in all of the "give me rep and I'll give you rep" bs. It's rather lame to try to "cheat" when it comes to something like a statistic indicating reputation on an online game's forum, lol.
Who cares? This is on a gaming forum which was meant to be ENJOYED. Let people do what they want. If you actually take this seriously and think this somehow represents your REAL "Reputation", or "respect", then that's pretty pathetic, dude.

One's reputation or respect should not be said. If you truly are respected, then you are respected and you will know it. Reputation on some gaming forum should not dictate how much respect or reputation you really have.

To me, I see this as a game to reach the top. Forums were fun to spam for me, but now, I got something else to do on it. I'm sure most of the people see it that way as well. I mean honestly, who would think that this represents your REAL Reputation or respect?
~*IXLegacyXI*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook