View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 13:01   #75
kago
Lickers

kago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond repute
Noob
I remember when I was noob and I pking other noobs because I want to be stronger. Jeez, that's dumbest thing I do in CO. My friend and I love racing to find squamas in Mystic Castle and luring tombbats to guards, we found good stuff and money there. My friends took me to slowapes spawn and we hunting together and plvling noobs, so that we can going to lab for lvling or exchange vps for dbs. I was at lvl 50s and went to AC for lvling, then I saw high lvl pking and I even made some friends there. I was enjoy to watch people arguing, pking, and some discussions in AC and they moved to BI. D;

Marketing
I plvling tons of noobs as I can get tons of dbs and it was take forever but it was worth and benefits for water or warrior farming. Lawls. A lot of people need dbs during that time and i sold dbs for 45kk each, then i got good gears. When I was on my sister's trojan and I want to do the moon box quest because most people need it for their promotions and moonboxes were worth for 15kk-20kk. I passed some tactics and I hate death tactic part, I was stupid to take necky and coro off. in end up, I was died and sent to TC but luckily my friend pick it up for me.

Leveling
I went to lab with my water and leveling there, I got my first db. Then I was excited and woke my brother up from nap. My brother was startled and he was in panic mode as I show him my first db and he was pissed off for woke up for nothing. Lmao. My sister and I always grab tons of arrows, few scrolls, and several exp pots then we were off to lvling in AZ on Saturday, Sundays, and Mondays because there are not many of archers farming on these days. I usually lvling in Mystic Castle with melee friends and gaining some good exp.

Events
Events are the best!!! I love do the quests, tons of exps, effects are quite good, and many! Summer Olympic 2009 events are awesome and it's help me a lot to leveling up from 121 to 129 in 2 weeks by do the events, quests, and do some lvling in Mystic Castle or AZ.

Last edited by kago; 07-21-2010 at 13:05. Reason: i forget about pking.
kago is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook