View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 11:56   #74
Marlen_Angel

Marlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeMarlen_Angel has a reputation beyond repute
Guess its my turn.

I actually havent got into co when the interface was still brownish.

I realy miss hunting in general. I remember me and my brother took two snakeman spots in ac map 2 and raced , ofcourse i won cuz i had an archer. :d
I remember having like 9 DBs from pure hunting. Felt good.
I remember watching big pk wars in AC, was realy entertaining.
I remember the people i've met on CO. I still got like 2-3 on msn and talk to them from time to time.
I remember when a guildie lost his super boots when he went moonboxing, he died to get out, and he didnt had it equiped. Me and the rest of the guildies have put some money together and bought him a new one.
I remember ~DeFault~ from sunshine, he was the top tro for ages. I went to the last GW he went to, was my first gw ever whit my brothers fire. I remember zaping him for like 87, and like 20 people were chasing him. he was like +6 -1 2 sock on all gears exept armor, and like noone could kill him. One herc took down like 15 people. Only one who ment a challange for him was Shimmer, god ill never forget that 1 hour. Was amazing. Now GW is nothing more then a bigass light-colour parade. Seriously u cant see **** whit all those effects.
I remember when my brother finished his super 2 sock mana bs. He was so proud.
I remember when i waterfarmed, and completed my 1 sock SRG set.
I remember when u sold **** on the market for money,and not ****ing cp. Every ****ing item on market is sold for CP , like gold has no value now anymore.
I remember the community, and the fact taht when u worked for ur ****, it felt good.
I remember when there werent so many ****ed up utterly useless stupid **** in the game like garments , guitars, and horses etc. to rip off people.

i remember when u found a db...now that was the real CO, not this mutated ..w/e
Marlen_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook