View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 16:23   #65
The~Red~Lantern

The~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant futureThe~Red~Lantern has a brilliant future
GETTING CO 2.0 IN THE MAIL

Heres how I got CO, I got it in the mail with an issue of maximum pc!Along with some other interesting MMORPG's made by TQ on the disc, CO was the one that looked and sounded most interesting to me, I intalled all of them one by one, and played them each, eudemons first, it sucked, made me throw up cause of it's dark theme, then crazy tao, I liked it it rocked until I got bored from nothing to do. Then Zero, OH YEAH!!! I loved Zero! I played it for a straight month! Then i said, "Ah, let's try conquer". And I tried it.....I....WAS....HOOKED! I mean, the environments are so inventive and the quests are so classical, I mean, it's definately behind the times(as is all TQ Engine Games)but dang I love the idea of being a ninja in a kung fu universe, and the game world itself is very adventurous, I remember I dared not leave TC when I first joined for fear of getting pounded by a FIFTEEN FOOT TALL SANDMONSTER!! O_O

Anyway, CO rocks, I hope it never dies, and if TQ would quit with the massive website and work on the game full time, they have their own WoW!(With less overkill)

Here's the thing though...

CO has lost all the great ppl. I mean, it's rare to find a good english speaker on my server. Ppl are constantly doing stupid things("Lvl me plz!")and begging all the time("Met or db plz for i hax yu!")and stupid moronic crap like that. WHO THE H*** ARE THESE PPL?!?! Sheesh, anyway, CO is still a magnificent sight to behold, as long as you stick with the tiny little crowd known as sane ppl that make up 38% of co.

LONG LIVE CO!!! The only game that works on a 56k modem perfectly!

The~Red~Lantern
Level: 124-127-110
Battle Power: 189
Full Supers with 4 sockets in total
Class: Pure Ninja
I'm a pure Nin-Nin-Nin! NINJAS RULE!!!
Whats the difference between a jeweler and a jailor? One sells watches, one watches cells! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SOMEBODY STOP MEH!!!
(Currently halted for remake with bett3r gr4fix!)
The~Red~Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook