Thread: Just Ask Treeko
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 06:01   #286
Treeko
Collector of Kewl Things

Treeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond reputeTreeko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyerX View Post
Treeko can u teach me how to make sockz plx quote and explain
***WARNING***

By following the instructions below, you are agreeing that I am in no way responsible for idiotic or retarded use of my information. You are expected to have an IQ of above 90 and know better than be a normal peon who doesn't realize what a joke is. Treeko or TQ is not to be held accountable if following these steps results in personal injury in methods such as but not limited to the following:

Discomfort, pain, extreme embarrassment, loss of brain cells, cuts, scrapes, mental trauma, sprains, broken bones, ruined marriages, or even death in some cases.

By reading the above, you have agreed to this disclaimer and may now follow below instructions if wanted.

HOW TO MAKE A SOCKET

1. Buy item from NPC you want to socket

2. Click on Artisanwind in Twin City

3. Put item in box and put in a met

4. Cross fingers

5. Stand up, spin 3 times to the left, twice to the right, jump once, and do a backflip to faceplant on your chair

6. Click the button and hope it works

7. If it fails, repeat steps 1 thru 6 until it succeeds.

I have only ever made one socket, and that was the 2nd socket in my dress. Those backflip to faceplants really paid off
(Created March 7th, 2004)

Destro - (Dedicated Merchant)

Proud owner of a 2-Socketed Dress since October 2006. (Neptune Server)
Owner of the best weapon collection in existence.

Last edited by Treeko; 08-21-2008 at 06:09.
Treeko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook