View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 21:37   #2
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shagrat View Post
What is the way to go? What do you have?

Me:

I am currently around 42k M-Attack with my SPG warrior (bad chi and jiang, nin-war-war @ 378 BP w/o guild) and I can easily kill 398 BP characters if they dont pot (who doesnt?) and with some luck (3% core strike, cap is 5%? so it is not that realiable anyways?) thru potions. I picked this build coz I cannot be killed with 1 hit by kings or others alike. And because I am immune to other M-Attack players with Magic Defender and I can have 66% block w/o sacrificing any penetration still maintaining constant dmg output (90% break).
If you want survivability stay what you are, if you want faster attack speed and longer range and also to counter archers go fire.

Quote:
I kinda feel that high M-Strike could fix my problems with no real kill pressure present, but to be honest Toxic Fog is pretty much useless, so my build is starting to be a bit outdated. But some sort of M-Strike heavy pure glasscannon fire could actually be playable currently, maybe?
Yes your build is out dated. Honestly pirate-war-war (bomb) or maybe even monk-war-war to counter ww dot (I think this works) are much better options. As for mstrike... Nah stick with survivability and mattack in jiang bt chi a lot better all around. Another option if you play on teams a lot is dwar-xx-xx for team Stam boost

Quote:
To be honest I haven't played that much with runes to really get every aspect of their benefits. Heck, I was checking those Water Taoist's rune explanations and if I understood them right and + Final Physical Damage applies to PSN Blade hit it could be quite devastating fella.
It does work, but i would say it really wouldn't do you much good. To really benefit from that build you'd need to go pattack jiang and chi rather than mattack. Need a ring etc and you might be able to 1 tap someone. At that point you may as well go for an fb or something though because waiting on a zap while that low hp is just asking to be killed. Same for points you need to survive to accumulate them so sacrificing hp is a no go.

If you wanted something unique build wise you could both witchery and no mercy rune with a psn blade and see how that works out for you while leveling the blue warrior rune up. Something like that is probably your best bet.

Again, you'd need some pattack and sdgs not a lot but a bit to get the full benefits of this. I always thought a pattack Imm hp +final mattack build would be interesting for this.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 05-10-2018 at 21:39.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook