View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 14:11   #1
Shagrat
xD

Shagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond repute
Smile M-Attack character thread

What is the way to go? What do you have?

Me:

I am currently around 42k M-Attack with my SPG warrior (bad chi and jiang, nin-war-war @ 378 BP w/o guild) and I can easily kill 398 BP characters if they dont pot (who doesnt?) and with some luck (3% core strike, cap is 5%? so it is not that realiable anyways?) thru potions. I picked this build coz I cannot be killed with 1 hit by kings or others alike. And because I am immune to other M-Attack players with Magic Defender and I can have 66% block w/o sacrificing any penetration still maintaining constant dmg output (90% break).

I kinda feel that high M-Strike could fix my problems with no real kill pressure present, but to be honest Toxic Fog is pretty much useless, so my build is starting to be a bit outdated. But some sort of M-Strike heavy pure glasscannon fire could actually be playable currently, maybe?

To be honest I haven't played that much with runes to really get every aspect of their benefits. Heck, I was checking those Water Taoist's rune explanations and if I understood them right and + Final Physical Damage applies to PSN Blade hit it could be quite devastating fella.

So what do you play?
Shagrat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook