View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 21:11   #39
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 53cr37 W34p0n View Post
You're not interested in seeing any other side but your own indoctrinated beliefs. I went from a supporter of the state to an anarchist. What have you ever done as an intellectually courageous individual?
What indoctrinated beliefs?

I put forth the failed distribution of Opium as a FACT that illegal drugs are destructive ala China and you just completely ignore it. It can also be said that this was a world wide shut down of the destructive use of Opium in many countries. Why you still want to hold on to your bull**** that legalizing MORE destructive drugs would be a good thing, you have no proof at all except speculation. I provided FACT.

I put forth you have ZERO proof of Anarchy being a viable way of life upon the face of the earth. There is no historical record of a successful Anarchic society and all you can do is cry, that I have proven so.

Keep playing the critical thinker etc etc that you want everyone to believe on this forum, you have failed again and again.

What have I done? Proven facts speak better than your useless unproven pile of ****.

I would say nice try idiot, but you didn't even try.

Last edited by Electra_Glide; 04-09-2014 at 21:17. Reason: Nothing but blabbing **** from this point forth I'll bet.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook