View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 18:24   #35
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 53cr37 W34p0n View Post
You're incapable of thinking past "drugs = crime", and that's the problem that most people have. You do realize that all drugs were legal (as far as I'm aware) prior to the 60's? Drugs clearly didn't destroy the world. Rich people with interests in making them illegal have warped your mind into believing that the world would end if they were legal, but how do they explain how we even made it this far? You can't deny history.

As I told you earlier, Anarchism isn't about having no rules. Every example that you mentioned is violent, and it would still be dealt with, but not with violence (except immediate self-defense). I don't think you truly realize the psychology of treating people like animals, and putting them into cages. Do you think they truly change? I hear people come out of jail and tell me that the system is right, they were wrong, and they'll never do it again. They almost always do it again, because the method for changing behavior is flawed. You don't turn a "bad guy" into a "good guy" by doing the same **** back at him, you only teach them to not get caught.

If you're actually interested at all in truth, you'd look at all sides before deciding what's right and wrong. This guy takes a shot at describing a framework for how anarchy would work in the real world.
http://www.freedomainradio.com/free/books/FDR_5_PDF_Practical_Anarchy_Audiobook.pdf
Oh, hey there blind ass moron.

You are incapable of learning past history with drug legalization. Things went very well for China when they allowed opium into their country didn't it? No need to explain, its all in the history books.

Once again you dismiss that the other half of Anarchism will not exist when surely it would. Once again you dismiss human nature. It would be interesting to see the rise of power in Anarchic countries/in an Anarchic world and the results that would become of that. Your critical thinking is inside the box. Anarchism would fall faster than communism did because of the complete lack or ability to hold a nation together. You are a ****ing idiot. But, yah, don't pay any attention to that reality, its not something that that even comes close to piercing your peanut.

The truth? What truth? You have no past history or a present day working Anarchic society that proves its validity and successful outcome. All you have is posts just like Dip****Walker full of insinuations and speculation about its possible outcome. If there was any truth to Anarchy at all we would have working models all over the world and part of our governments.

Hmmmm....let me look.............nope..don't see any.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook